Kiwanis is a global organization of volunteers dedicated to changing the world, one child and one community at a time.
Our MissionAs a thriving organization of men, women and youth, we are dedicated to serving the children of the world and improving the quality of life worldwide. Being committed to this mission class each of us to live the following Objects of Kiwanis:
- To give primacy to the human and spiritual, rather than to the material values of life.
- To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships.
- To promote the adoption and the application of higher social, business, and professional standards.
- To develop, by precept and example, a core intelligent, aggressive and serviceable citizenship.
- To provide, through Kiwanis clubs, a practical means to form enduring friendships to render altruistic service, and to build better communities.
- To cooperate in creating and maintaining the sound public opinion and high idealism, which makes possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism and goodwill.