Oshkosh Mid-Morning Kiwanis
Foundation Grant Request Guidelines
1. All projects must fit the mission of our club, which is focused specifically on helping the youth of our community.
2. All requests must be submitted in writing using the grant application form that can be found on our website: http://www.oshkoshkiwanis.org/CommunityGrants
3. All applications must specifically state how the grant money will be spent and how it will specifically help the youth of our community.
4. All grant requests must be for a specific, well-defined project and include a realistic estimate of the total project cost and the amount of grant dollars being requested.
5. All grant requests must be for a specific project and not for general funding of an organization.
6. The Foundation Board may, at its discretion, request the applicant to attend a club meeting and make a presentation to club members on the details and merits of the project prior to awarding the grant.
7. All awarded grantees shall agree to report back to the club with the results of the project.
8. All grant requests shall be submitted to the most recent Oshkosh Mid-Morning Kiwanis past president, who shall solicit input on the requests from “Past Presidents” for consideration by the Foundation Board (prior to the Foundation Board’s vote on the requests).
9. All grant requests shall be reviewed by the Foundation Board with approval requiring a majority affirmation by the Board.
10. Even though requests for individual grants are welcome, our goal as a foundation is to fund projects that will create an impact for as many as youth as possible.
11. These guidelines shall be used as “guidelines” only and may be waived from time to time by the Foundation Board upon their sole determination that a specific grant, while not meeting the above guidelines, does meet the objectives of the Foundation.
12. grants shall be at the sole discretion of the Mid-Morning Kiwanis Foundation Board and shall be exempt from legal disputes or recourse by any applicant or third party.